Monday, October 24, 2022

Weekend

We had a pretty chill weekend which was nice...  baseball is done, and dance just takes up Cora's time!

Saturday was an ok day.  Ryan headed to Grandma Janis' farm - helping Mike, Todd and Scott paint a few old buildings.  It was as free Saturday, and a nice day - so I told him to go.  Those guys worked hard!  

Cora got to spend some time with Hope and Aylah, so she was so happy.  Hope first took Cora to get her nails done, so sweet.  Then they went out to their house and played with Aylah.  Again, so sweet. 

I did a few errands, ran to the mall and looked around.  I tried to get Kayson to come with me, but he had no interest.  He went fishing a little with the neighbor...  then just came home and sat.  I was pretty disappointed in him...  Just all normal teen stuff, but he's just really being selfish lately and pretty disrespectful to me.  It hurts.  

I went out to Hope's a little later to see Aylah and hang for a bit, that was nice. 

Saturday night, the kids and I went out to Adams'.  Ian recently broke his collarbone , so he's been a little down... we just ordered some food and hung out.  Ryan ended up meeting us there, so that was nice too, but he was pooped. 

And Sunday was a long dance day for sis - 9:00 - 1:45, then again from 5 to 6:15!  She was so tired!!!

The rest of us did a few errands, and then just hung out at home.  Ryan rested a lot... so that was boring!  It was a quiet afternoon...  












No comments:

Post a Comment