Monday, October 31, 2022

Weekend - Sunday only

and a busy Sunday!

Cora was back at dance bright and early Sunday morning...  the Juniors are hitting things super hard...  feeling a little behind with the competition dances, so Sunday was a hard day.  She was at dance from 9 til about 2.  

Meanwhile at home, Kayson went and shot at Farm Club... then got home and Ryan and him mowed the lawn one last time for the year and just got things cleaned up.  I did a bunch of stuff around the house - cleaned, re arranged, laundry, and just seemed to be non stop.  

Sunday late afternoon was the start of Beggar's Night!  I had talked Kayson into having some friends over for Beggar's Night a couple months ago... and he went for it.  All the boys dressed as blow up dinosaurs, and I tell you what - it was the funniest thing ever.  I had such a good time watching and listening to those kids... they are good kids, and that makes me happy. 

Cora was dressed as a green M&M and met up with her dance friend, CiCi, who, too was an M&M (purple!)  They had a good time trick or treating in another neighborhood... was thankful that CiCi's mom was in charge of them!  

It was a nice day and evening...  I was thankful to see the smiles again on my kids' faces.  I feel like there's been a lot lately and a lot of worrying on my end, so it was nice.  I still worry about Kayson (and sis too), but Kayson is just had a tough age, and I just hate seeing him so hot and cold with me.  I just continue to pray that he will realize that I'm here for the good and here to be his Mom through everything. 











No comments:

Post a Comment