Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022 Revolution Talent Competition

First competition is in the books for 2022.

This year, things are a little different from last year.  Last year we did 'block' schedule (due to COVID), this year, they switched back to 'general' schedule.  I'm unsure how I feel about it - I really did enjoy watching other studios/dances, and actually seeing some of our friends from other studios.  Very cool, and special.  BUT - it does make for a long day!  ha.  I think regardless, it's going to be long days/weekends.  I just need to get back into the swing of things.

So...  We needed to be downtown by 7:30 Saturday morning.  Man that's early for us!  ha.  But Cora did awesome.  Then we were 'off' - her with her girls and me with the moms.  Cora's three dances were great - I thought.  They really nailed their tap trio, and I thought Little Birds was spot on too.   It was a fun morning!

We ended up staying around for the next session... Cora wanted to see her friend Quinn dance, as well as neighbor Olivia.  So we stuck around... 

Results:

Level Up (large group hip hop) - Platinum, 2nd overall in highest score

Little Birds (large group jazz) - Elite Gold, 1st overall in their category, and 3rd overall in highest score

Clap Snap (tap trio) - Elite Gold, 1st overall in their category, and 6th place in highest score

A little confusing, but I'd say pretty darn good for the first competition!

Pictures:
















1 comment:

  1. What kind of talent do you need when you barely have clothes on?? Like that black outfit could just have no panties and she can bend over and spread her but cheeks

    ReplyDelete