Monday, January 31, 2022

This & That

  • Basketball is nearing the end...  Kayson had a good weekend over in Coralville this past weekend, going 3 wins out of 4.  
    • with that, I feel like I'm not spending much time with this kid.  This 13 year old is busy... and when he's home, he's not interested in spending much time with me!  Hurts this Momma heart.  
  • Baseball has started for the boys...  practicing twice week already.  Once basketball winds down, we will see how much we have for baseball - guessing 3 times a week maybe?  
  • Boomer is doing well...  he's still pretty fiesty when he wants attention, but I can tell he's 'slowed' down a little.  For example - when we would be gone for the day or even just for 4 hours or so... he used to really give us a hard time once we were home.  Now he's calmed down a little, just wants some lovin' and usually does pretty well.  
  • Cora seems to be changing too - growing tall.  I've had a couple Dance moms say to me - "wow, she's really gotten tall!"  I agree...  she's just growing up.  Again, hurting this Momma heart.  Why do they have to grow up so fast?!
  • I had my 44th birthday last week.  44.  It kind of makes me sick thinking about that...  I mean, I'll be 50 before we know it, right?  I feel older...  I feel like my face is showing my age...  It's a hard thing to grasp sometimes.  I need to take better care of myself... I know it.  I know I shouldn't do all the excuses, but man - when can I find the time to do that?  I guess I better start finding the time - I guess at night. 
  • We are finally getting our new furniture!!  It's supposed to arrive to us this week!  We ordered it back in APRIL OF 2021!!  I forgot what it looks like... so it should be interesting!  :)

Random pictures of Cora...  spending a lot of time with her lately. 




No comments:

Post a Comment