Monday, January 24, 2022

2022 Barefoot Theater

We are beginning the competition season at CESOD!  

Friday night, was the Petite's turn to rehearse for the big day...  we didn't have to rush too much, but once we were there, we waited!  ha.  Cora has three dances, which is fun...  and she did great getting prepped for each dance.  I have been trying to teach her and guide her on what she needs to do, how she needs to be responsible for her stuff, etc.  Luckily, she enjoys that organized feel and she wants to do it all herself.  She did great. 

Then Sunday afternoon was the official showcase.  

We arrived about 11:30 and got things set and ready for the first dance, then I was out of the room.  She was practically pushing me out of the room.  :)

1:00 came and all 77 competition dances were showcased, and in those 4 hours - I am amazed.  I'm amazed at the talent, at the choreography and how it all comes together... and just thrilled to watch Cora.  I truly think she does great. 









No comments:

Post a Comment