Monday, October 4, 2021

Weekend & Alzheimer's Walk 2021

What a busy weekend.  Seriously.  I'm ready to sleep and watch shows on a weekend!!!!

Friday night we were able to 'chill' and just hang out.  That was nice, but honestly the night just goes so fast!

Saturday we got up super early and headed to Fort Dodge for the Alzheimer's Walk.  Again, decided to do in Fort Dodge cuz it's closer for Dad and just smaller...  which we enjoy.  However, this year was super small... not many people at all, which makes me sad.  Anyway, we did that... and it was nice.  We always have such a good time with my family - so many laughs and conversations going on, I always say "we are pretty funny!"

We went to Tricia's after the walk just so we could spend time together... then we headed home late afternoon.  We were pooped!

Sunday was another busy day - 

Kids and I went to Sunday School... then back home to get Cora ready for dance...  she was off to dance for an hour and a half... I got groceries... Ryan and K mowed...  Cora then went to her friends out for a couple hours... I did laundry...  and cleaned a little... then we had family pictures taken.  Again, seriously - exhausted!!  

Now it's Monday and I could use a big nap!  I'm guessing all of us could. 












No comments:

Post a Comment