Monday, October 18, 2021

Weekend

We had a fairly calm and quiet weekend, which was nice.  Now I wish I could have had another free day of just not working and being home!  Oh well. 

Friday night we just hung out, it's been nice just being home. I've become such a homebody lately!!

Saturday - Ryan, Mike and Kayson were off to the Iowa game.  I'm so glad that K is interested in going and making those memories with his Dad and Papa.  It's been fun for him.  Anyway, they were gone all day - and Blair and Tate were at the game too, so they tailgated with them (and Duke and Scott too), so that made me happy!  Unfortunately, Iowa didn't play up to their new ranking... so it was a big bad loss!!  They got home around 9ish. 

While the boys were gone, Cora and I hung out.  We got our nails done Saturday morning, and that was fun.  I'm so glad she likes to do stuff like that, with me!  We had lunch, then back out to do some errands.  She was going to have a friend over, but that kind of fell through, so instead, we just hung out at home, and it was great.  Saturday night our neighbor had a little get together, so we went to that... and I got to see a long time friend I hadn't seen in awhile, so that was fun. 

Sunday we did Sunday School... dance... mowed... groceries... laundry... all the Sunday things.  

Now it's Monday and we are all tired, and would have loved to just sit today.  I'm sitting, but working!!


Kayson made homemade pancakes last week - so good!!!






We baked a giant cookie... and it tasted terrible!  ha

This is Cora!!!  ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment