Monday, October 25, 2021

Weekend - Low Key! & 5 years already

A low key weekend...  we barely knew what to do honestly!! 

Unfortunately, the dreaded 5 year anniversary has come and gone of Mom passing.  Almost seems impossible.  I just can't believe it's been 5 years... so much has happened in 5 years, so much she has missed, and it just breaks my heart. So honestly, Saturday I was kind of sad...  just blah, and then by the evening, my anxiety was a little high.  I just hated knowing the day was passing and knowing she misses so much.  So I had a hard day...  but tried my best. 

Sunday it literally rained all day... all day long.  With no breaks!  I can't remember the last time it rained all day like that.  So with that... we were bored.  Even Boomer was bored.  I did a few errands, which wasn't not fun in the rain, but then later in the afternoon, we took the kids to Lifetime to swim.  Ryan worked out, and I just sat.  I should have worked out too.  But the kids enjoyed that. 


It was a low key weekend, and I'm glad we were all home together.  We needed that.  

Now it's a new week, and a cold week.  I swear we missed "Fall" and have jumped to Winter already.  YUK.







No comments:

Post a Comment