Thursday, September 30, 2021

Kids & Life update

I talk about weekends a lot on here... which seems to be our normal 'busy' times.  
Week nights have been good and busy too!

Our schedule now is flowing like this --- 

Cora

Dance Mondays and Wednesdays (and Sundays)

Kayson

AI twice a week (we get to choose what works best)

He's also been shooting some at FarmClub

Sounds like basketball practices will start in October!


When the weather is nice after school or after activities - the kids are outside with neighbors.  It's great, but I also (sometimes) feel like we barely see them or barely talk!  I appreciate that they enjoy the neighbors (and they seem like good kids for the most part!!), and appreciate that the nights go by fast!!  But I do miss them!  ha. 

School has been going well.  Cora's enjoying 3rd grade.  We received a nice note from the teacher a couple weeks ago expressing that she enjoys Cora and Cora is a huge helper around the classroom.  Kayson is doing well too...  can't say that he says much about school/classes, but I think he's doing well.  They took their beginning of the year MAP testing, and he did ok... improved from last year.  We are still waiting to see if K made the OPUS Honor Choir. Crossing fingers on that!

I'm back to the office working twice a week - typically Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  I can't say that I like it much... unfortunately.  I struggle getting much done there...  because there's talking and collaborating (which can be good!!), but I do like my days at home to really tucker down and work with little distractions. 

I feel I've been terrible at taking pictures lately.  Kayson is definitely at the stage of 'no pictures', and Cora just is busy!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment