Monday, September 20, 2021

Weekend & bad luck!!

We are going on 3.5 weeks without a washing machine.  We are surviving, but man - we sure do take advantage of these little things!!  I was able to do a few loads at Hope's on Saturday...  nice to just hang out with her and Logan for awhile...  just me!  It was great!

Saturday and Sunday - Cora had Industry Xpericence convention - from about 12:30 to 3:00 each afternoon.  I think she had fun... she showed me some things they learned, and I'm always impressed that within that short amount of time, she remembers the choreography!!  

Saturday after dance, we went to Ryan's work fall party.  We felt we needed to go, and it was a nice time.  HOT, but good.  The kids had fun - bounce house and food trucks.  Ryan and K stayed at that til about dark...  meanwhile, Cora had a dance gathering for the entire competition team.  So her and I went out to that for an hour or so.  She was unfortunately upset with me because we were late.  (I of course told her that 1,000 times and also let the host know too!)  :(  

Sunday we went to church... then Cora off to dance... then Ryan and K off to watch friends play football... and I was off to do an errand and get groceries.  Unfortunately, when I came back out to the car with a LOAD full of food, my car wouldn't start.  Such a disappointment...  another battery, at about 35k miles (just like my last Explorer).  What the heck!?!?

Anyway, Ryan thankfully got that handled... and we were off to the rest of our day. 

Busy weekend...  and it was hot too!  I'm ready for fall weather... like 70s!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment