Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Long Labor Day weekend

We enjoyed the long Labor Day weekend!!

The kids didn't have school Friday (teacher work day), and no school/work on Monday for Labor Day.  It was exactly what we all needed.  We jammed stuff in, but enjoyed it too...  

Friday I did work a little from home...  Kids just hung out, were a little bored, but didn't do too bad.  

Saturday was a big day --- Ryan and K, along with Papa Mike and friend, Caleb went over to Iowa City for the first Iowa home FB game!  It was a win, a beautiful day and lots of fun for those boys.  I was happy K took a friend!  They got to see Brittlyn dance too, so that was special.  Sis and I hope to go over in a couple weeks. 




While the boys were in Iowa City, Cora and I went up to Clarion.  We hadn't been home in awhile, and I honestly didn't want to stay home for once!  So we made the trip, I did laundry at Tricia's (cuz our washing machine is giving us fits)  and we just hung out.  It was a great little day.  Cora was actually super sad to leave, which was sweet.  She sure loves them. 





Then Sunday we went to the farm to see Grandma Janis and whomever could make it!  It was another beautiful day and was just perfect.  We sat and visited, the kids played (rode tractors and the 4 wheeler), and just enjoyed the time.  No pictures taken unfortunately!!

Then Monday we spent just home and chilling.  Cora had a birthday party to go in the afternoon, and I know she had fun.  I did some cleaning and mentally preparing myself to go back into the office on Tuesday.  :(  I'm not enjoying it so far!!

Good weekend tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment