Saturday, October 31, 2020

COVID exposure

Well, unfortunately, Cora has been exposed to COVID.  We got the call Friday around lunchtime from the nurse at school...  what a shock to the system, what a terrible phone call.  I was so overwhelmed.  

According the rules, Cora needs to be quarantined from school for 14 days (because she was un-masked at the time of the exposure).  Again, the whole thing is just crazy to me... and is scary too.  But regardless, because she was un-masked, her return to learn date is November 12.  It makes me sick just thinking about it...  I hate this and hate the fact that we've done so well, and then she is exposed by someone else.  :(

Cora was tested Friday afternoon... (waiting on results)

as of now, Saturday night - she still has no symptoms and is fine.  I pray every second that she continues to have no symptoms (along with the rest of us), and that the next 14 days go fast.  I just feel awful for her. 


More to come... 


No comments:

Post a Comment