Wednesday, November 4, 2020

COVID Exposure update

Cora's test results came back negative.  Awesome. 

She continues to show no symptoms as well.  Awesome. 

It's now Wednesday, we have been home together for 3 days...  it's going ok.  She half enjoys being here, and then half does not!  I think I feel the same!  She has work to do for school, which is great - she logs on for a reading and math lesson each day, which is good too.  

She's missing dance as well... which is hard for her.  She is able to do ZOOM meetings with her dance class, but we've done this before - and it's definitely not the same.  BUT it's something!  We've talked with Miss Charlee throughout this whole thing (along with 10 other families dealing with this as well!), and we've decided that if Cora continues to show no symptoms, she'll be able to attend production practice on Saturday. #crossingfingers

Earlier this week I did find out that she was 'exposed' during lunch time...  and apparently she was not at the positive child's table, but close enough that she is considered exposed.  I struggle with this - I mean, it could be overkill, but the school is doing their job - they are trying to keep everyone safe.  I get it.  But then I also think - why?  

Nothing we can do now...  we are here - 14 days quarantined from school.  And we are just 7 days in.  









No comments:

Post a Comment