Monday, October 26, 2020

Weekend

Friday, we enjoyed a night in... and it was great.  It's starting to get cold, so we just chilled at home. 

Also Friday was the 4 year anniversary of losing Mom.  Seems impossible, seems like yesterday.  I just can't believe it.  I hate that she's gone... hate it.  I know it's 'better', but I can still hate it. I am so blessed with amazing friends who sent messages, and flowers, and just thought of us... I love that, and am so appreciative. 

Saturday - the housework stuff always!  Laundry, cleaning, organizing (I swear that's all I do, and stuff is still out of place!!)  Saturday afternoon we went to Daughtery's for Joe's 40th birthday!  It was a nice time... lots of people there, so I really did try to stay '6 feet' away from most...  hard to.  The kids had a good time... plus Cora's good friend, Zoe was there!  Nice to have friends with the same friends as us!  So that was fun for them.  It was also the first Iowa Hawkeye football game!  Unfortunately it was a loss, but fun to have football back on (well, a team that we root for!)

Sunday - church, groceries, errands... and that's it.  









No comments:

Post a Comment