Monday, November 18, 2019

Weekend

Friday:
By Friday... or really by Thursday, we were all pooped.  The week before and losing Bill and Murphy... and the funeral...  had all caught up to us.  I felt it hard by Friday morning.  I just wanted to sleep!!!  We all felt the same. 

Friday night we stayed in...  had some plans to get together for supper with friends, but I cancelled - there was no reason for us to push it.  I made supper... we just stayed in. 


Saturday:

Basketball tournament --- 8 am and Noon...  two different locations.  I always think that's weird, making us drive to different places...  but whatever!
Games were tough - especially the first one.  We got beat bad... unfortunately.  But the second game was much better, which was fun. 

We ended up getting a new Xmas tree for the basement, so that was fun... will be putting that up next weekend.  I did an errand - tried to purchase a few Christmas items, but really - I got a few things for Santa to give, which are super boring.  I'm just not into the shopping thing... and to be honest, everything is so darn expensive.  But I better get moving on it. 

Saturday night we were going to do dinner with our friends, but they ended up having a sick kiddo...  so we went out on our own.  

Sunday:
Ryan and Cora went to church... K and I went to basketball.  Unfortunately, it was another loss for us.  The team struggled with a few things - mainly rebounding.  So we were done after the first game unfortunately.  

K and I went out to church and had lunch...  then our afternoon was pretty boring.  Groceries, and just laying around.  I needed a quiet afternoon, I finally feel a little recouped from our busy couple of weeks.  





No comments:

Post a Comment