Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Cora - Lost #5 & #6 teeth

Holy crap.  Our daughter FREAKS out when it's time to lose a tooth!!!
Her top right one has been wiggly for awhile... like all the others, and last night she was SUPER quiet when we got home...  she didn't say much, didn't want a snack... all odd things.  I worried she wasn't feeling well... then out of the blue, she says - "My tooth is really loose."  Ok then --- let's get it taken care of.

Well... 3.5 hours later - after so much bawling and hyperventilating… all the crazy things... it was getting so close to bedtime, and I just couldn't handle it anymore.  Ryan layed her down and I pulled it out.  In 1 second.  Holy crap!!!  ha.  She was happy... for about 2 minutes, then realized the other one was loose too, and bleeding!!!

I finally got her to go to bed... not touching the other one.  It would have been way too much.

So this morning... it was bothering her again, which I understand.  And Ryan handled it - with a few words, and less than 5 minutes - the tooth was out!  THANK GOD!!!  :)

Poor girl.  I know it's exhausting and scary...  and she kept telling me last night that she was so frustrated and disappointed.  What a sweet thing.

We now have a much happier little girl, who looks quite funny...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment