Friday, November 8, 2019

RIP Murphy Jones

I've talked a little recently, or at least know... our Murphy hasn't been living his best life for about a year or so.  I honestly have been pretty stubborn and just wanted him around as much as possible - he ate, he drank...  but honestly - he was blind, couldn't hear well... and was not doing well.  

I have always wanted a sign - with Quincy, he was sick with cancer, and there was nothing we could do.  I wanted a terrible sign like that... and unfortunately I got that sign last night. 

I had went to get Kayson from basketball...  came home to find Ryan on the floor with Murphy - thinking he had a seizure.  I sat with him, and Murphy was very uncomfortable...  couldn't really sit still, etc.  I just looked at Ryan and said - "this is my sign."  

We lost Bill at this same moment all of this was happening... so there were lots of tears and hearts hurting in our house.  (Cora was asleep, so she received the devastating news this morning). 
So because everyone was with Bill at the hospital, Ryan stayed home with the kids, while I took Murphy to the ER vet.  

The people/workers were very kind and sweet...  within about 20 minutes of being there, Murphy was up in heaven with Quincy and Bill... and Mom.  My heart hurts so bad right now.  I almost can't even believe he's gone, and I had to do that to him.   

I love that dog so much... such a sweetness to him.  The most timid Yorkie you'd find!  





Murphy on left - Quincy, right

No comments:

Post a Comment