Thursday, September 19, 2019

She's riding a bike!!

First off - Kayson does not know how to ride a bike, nor does he want to learn (right now).  I've just picked my battles with that... and whatever works for him. 

Second, last weekend - Cora demanded Ryan to take the training wheels off of Kayson's bike.  and then all of the sudden, there I was - running next to her and sweating!!!...  attempting to get her to balance, stay steady and straight.  We did this for about an hour and a half.  I was exhausted!  ha. 

She practiced again Monday night...  and Wednesday night... 
and she's pretty much got it!

She struggles a little getting started...  she can't really figure out that she can move the bike with her legs on the ground, then pop her feet up on the pedals.  And then the stopping thing is a little iffy too.  BUT she's learning, and determined.  (Totally that second child). 

I'm so darn proud of her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment