Friday, September 20, 2019

Basketball update

I feel like pictures and posts have been "Cora heavy" lately.  

So...  because I don't want to forget, and this is our little journal --- I'm going to quickly jot down what's going on with Kayson and the basketball team. 


Currently - practices on Mondays and Thursdays - 7-8:30

In addition - homework.  He has homework to do each week.  Now - not going to lie - we have been lacking on this a little. He needs to do free-throws, ball handling, hip raises, push ups, wall sits... and something else.  Between school work, and just having down time that he needs, it's hard... but each night we've at least tried to do a little...  and I guess it makes me do some of the stuff too.  

So far, those practices are 'hard' he says!  I think Mondays are more of conditioning practices - he's said the last two Monday nights that he is sore - his abs are sore and so are his legs.  He's working so hard.  I just keep telling him - he'll get stronger!!


It's been fun to watch him come home from the practices... always in good spirits too.  



No comments:

Post a Comment