Friday, September 13, 2019

Dance 2019!

Dance classes have officially started again!
Cora will be taking the following classes:
Level 1 Tap/Ballet - Tuesday nights from 5-6 with Miss Madi
Hip Hop - Thursday nights from 6:15-6:45 with Miss Roni

We decided to skip tumbling... only because of the cost, and time commitment.  Cost gets a little out of hand... and we felt 2 nights at the studio was plenty.  

I'm excited to see how she grows this fall/winter... and then the big decision of if we will try out for the Elite team.  As of now, Cora does not want to try out... but I feel she would be awesome at it...  but it's a HUGE commitment. 







1 comment:

  1. It would be so good seeing her stand in front of me checking out my tall 10 inch hard dick as she crawls over and plops her tight little asshole on my cock. Her little pooplips squeezing around it taking it deep up her ass

    ReplyDelete