Thursday, August 22, 2019

Last day of SUMMER!

I've spent nearly a week with the kids... and I have survived.  I mean, we've had our moments...  but overall, it's been good.  We've kept busy, we've also had down time too.  I still can't be a stay home mom - but I tell you what - I definitely am not looking forward to going back to work!

Today we hung out in the morning...  then we met up with Hummel's and Daughtery's for lunch - kids and Moms.  It was good.  Kids and I did a quick errand... then back home.  K did the PS4 for enough time... and Cora and Olivia played a long time.  They painted, played dolls... and laughed.  I love that Olivia - she is so kind and just puts up with Cora's bossyiness.  ha. 

It's been a good day...  ready for a new school year to start, but also sad to see it start again.  





No comments:

Post a Comment