Friday, August 16, 2019

Last day of Summer BTB

Well today (yesterday - Thursday, August 15) wrapped up the 11 weeks of summer...  part of it was 'slower', but the other part just flew by.  The kids had a good summer...  always feel lucky to have the BTB program where they can do field trips and still keep on a good routine, and see friends. 

Cora hasn't felt 100% the last couple days... I can't put my finger on it, but she's definitely not herself (not obnoxious), just mellow.  No fever, but says her tummy is a little upset, but she's eating ok.  I don't know.  I hope it's nothing... but we are on about day 3 of her acting different...  so...  we'll see.  She probably needs a big break.  But moving on - she's enjoyed her first year of summer BTB.  She made a few new friends, and seems to be looking forward to school starting.

Kayson is doing well...  just growing up.  He's changing.  He, too, enjoyed the summer break - lots of camps and BTB time.  This year he gave me the impression that he didn't really want to do BTB, but we don't have any other option...  and then each cool field trip, he would tell me - "That was more fun than I thought it would be."   Which makes me happy.  I know it's a tough age, doing 'kid' stuff ya know.  But we don't have a nanny option and he can't stay home.  So... BTB it is!

It was a good 11 weeks...  I pray so hard that we have a good next week-ish while we prep for school year and just enjoy each other.  I'll be staying home with them.  Pray for me!  ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment