Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Cora - 1st Grade Open House

And just like that... we are at Open House night!

Cora has Miss Miller for 1st grade.  She honestly seems like the nicest, soft spoken teacher ever.  ha.  We were actually able to visit with Miss Miller for a good while (as we were the last ones there).  Again, seems very nice... and funny to find out that she knows about Cora.  ha.  Meaning - those teachers talk, and she knows about the girls with the last name of Taylor.  (Meaning - Maddie from last year).  Oh boy.  I mean, I am not dumb - I know those teachers talk...  so she's fully aware of our chatty Cora.  So... I just hope 1st grade goes a little better than Kindergarten.  I hope that Cora has learned her boundaries with friends... and being bossy... etc.  

She has her own desk, which was exciting for her... and a locker this year!  It's big time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment