Sunday, September 9, 2018

Weekend/Kayson - Flag Football

Once again, I feel like it was just Friday.  I had a terrible week at work.  No real reasons...  besides, just things didn't go smoothly.  People just kind of pissed me off!  ha.  Short weeks take forever!!

Friday:
Friday night we stayed in.  I know I didn't feel like doing anything... I just wasn't feeling it.  We just hung out.  I got our Fall decor out... which isn't much, but it was a nice little change.  I like it. 

Saturday:
We got ready for our day...  a boys day, and a girls day.
Ryan and Kayson headed over to the Iowa/Iowa State game.  Kayson took his friend Hudsen, which was great.  They had a great time, and Ryan said they were great.  Plus it was a big win for the Hawks!

Cora and I headed to Clarion.  I guess I didn't really want to stick around the house all day... thinking if we went and did something, Cora would be good.  I was wrong. 

We (or I) am struggling with Cora.  Man, she can be the sweetest thing, and caring... but most of the time, she's not.  She acts like a baby a lot of the time.  Talking like a baby.  Pouts a lot.  And one other thing that irritates the hell out of me - is the way to she acts shy and doesn't speak to people.  It gets under my skin like no other.  She literally wouldn't talk to anyone when we got to my sisters.  Eventually she did... but it's just dumb in my opinion.  I don't get it.  She doesn't really answer peoples questions either.  She ignores them, or again, acts like a baby and acts like she can't talk.  I just get so embarrassed and quite frankly - pissed off.  It's really no fun to be honest. 

With her acting like this... it dominos into me worrying (again) about her being Hope's flower girl.  She is still telling us she's not doing it.  We haven't talked about it for several weeks actually - and it got brought up in Clarion. She did her normal response - and I got in her face and said to her "yeah, you are doing it for Hope and Logan" and I walked away.  Who knows if it made a difference, but I'm tired of it. 

BUT - in between all that crap from her...  Jill, Trish, Lindsay and I (and Cora) went up to a new boutique that opened in Clarion...  had fun there (again, in between Cora being a brat).  We shopped a little.  We took Cora to the park.  We visited Mom.  I cried to her, while Cora sat in the car.  :(

In a nutshell, we didn't have the 'best' girls day.  But I'm glad I got to see my sisters and Dad.

We got home around 8:30.
Ryan and K got home about 10:15.

Sunday:
Church.
then unfortunately, Ryan had to leave for South Dakota around 1:00.  This is the trip/week that I dread.  I literally am un-easy the entire week.  Him being 7.5 hours away is not easy. So he left, I cried... and the kids were naughty.  It was a long day already.

Anyway... this afternoon Kayson started flag-football.  We are back to doing I-9 Sports, due to staying with flag.  Since he's in 4th grade now, the league we did last year bumps them to tackle  NOPE!  Not for my skinny kid!  ha.  So we went the flag-football route.  It'll be good... fine... fun.  Ryan's coaching with Jarren (Hudsen's Dad).  It'll be fine!

Back at home.  Kids were ok.  Cora struggled a little with listening, but overall - it was ok.  I just pray we make it through the week.  

I do have some great pictures tho!









No comments:

Post a Comment