Monday, September 24, 2018

Weekend/Alzhiemer's Walk 2018

Friday:
The kids and I headed to Clarion after school/work.  We had supper with Trish, Greg, Hope and Logan... just at their house.  We just hung out...  kids were 'bored' of course.  It was a quiet night.

Saturday:
We all got up and ready for the day...  kids were up early unfortunately.  I think they slept well, they were just early risers.  All of us - Jill's, Tricia's, Dad and me & kids headed to Fort Dodge for the 2018 Alzheimer's Walk.  We couldn't do the one in Des Moines that was bout 3 weeks ago... so we opted for the FD one.  And it was great actually.  There weren't as many people there/smaller crowd, and a super easy 2 mile walk.  It just was really nice.

Once we were done there... we did a little 'shopping' around town, trying to keep my kids happy.  Thank God for Lindsay... she's soooo good with Cora, especially.  So she hung with us.  Then we all met up for lunch... and then headed back to Clarion.  A lot of driving, but it worked out ok. 

We hung out at Tricia's again for a little while...  then I kind of hit a wall.  My allergies were bugging me and I was wiped out.  Guess it was the fresh air, and little sleep!  The kids and I got on the road around 4:00... headed home. 

We had a quiet night at home...  Ryan was in Iowa City at the game.  Kids were in bed at a fairly decent time... and I snoozed on the couch, then hit the sack about 10.  TIRED!!!

Sunday:
Church.
Errands. Cleaning.
Flag Football. And Kayson (and Hudsen) had a great game!!  They both played so well... passed well, caught well and K got a couple touchdowns, which was fun! 

Then we just hung out at home... again, kind of a quiet night. 

Kayson seeing Dennis' corvette in person!  Soon he'll get a ride!
 
 
 
 
 
The grands.  Grandma loved them so much.

All of us.  LOVE.
 
 
 
 
Kayson and Trish running.

No comments:

Post a Comment