Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Cora - swim lessons!

We are almost half way done with our first week of swim lessons ... already.  I tell you what - summer is flying by (and it's kind of making me sad!!!)

Anyway, no swim lessons for Kayson.  We just decided that he probably didn't really need them... he's not going to do swim team or anything like that, he's comfortable, WE are comfortable with him and what he knows, so we opted out this year. 

So it's just Cora.  
And so far, so good!  Like last year, I thought she'd be shy and scared... but she's really stepped out of her element when it comes to swimming/water.  She's comfortable, maybe TOO comfortable... for not really knowing how to swim yet.  So it's a good thing, but scary too...  she's got a lot to learn. 

BUT - this week has gone well.  Her teacher is Miss Becca... I believe Kayson may have had her one year... or at least I've seen her there in the past!  She's fun with Cora... and Cora listens to her.  


It's going well.  I'm anxious to see how much Cora can do by next Thursday!
Wild.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment