Sunday, June 10, 2018

Weekend

Weekend weekend!  I worked from home last week - in between 'running' Cora to her dance camp, having a hair appointment for myself, and a golf outing for work.  It was nice to work from home... not drive downtown every day...  and I still got lots done! I have another week of working from home and time off!  CAN'T WAIT!!
Friday:
Cora's last day of dance camp, and she did awesome.  I even spoke with Miss Charlee when I picked her up... she said she did really well for her age, was very interested and wanted to do her best with all the 'moves'.  Which I loved to hear.  I picked her up, then we were off to have a little pizza party celebration at her school.  They did this with Kayson too - parents, kids and pizza.  It was a hot day, but we stayed for bout an hour... then her and I went home and played.  Just her and I.  I sometimes wonder what version of Cora I'll get when we do random things like that... but she did good for me.  We played baby dolls, we cleaned out her closet, and just had a good afternoon.  

Friday night Ryan mowed, and we just stayed home and fiddle farted around.  Nice day.

Saturday:
No baseball!!
We hung out in the morning...  just another relaxing, quiet morning.  Ryan and Kayson met Jarren and Hudsen to practice ball a little - they said they had a great practice, so that's good.  Olivia came over and played with Cora for about an hour and a half.  Good morning. 
Then we finally hit up the LifeTime pool.  And it was perfect - not too busy, the weather was awesome too!  We all got a little pink!  ha.  But good couple hours. 

Following, Ryan and Kayson went to Duke's baseball game, and Cora and I just went home.  She was tuckered out from the sun/swimming... so we had some quiet time, then got groceries really quick. 

Saturday night we grilled out and just hung out outside quite a bit.  It turned into a really beautiful night.  

Sunday:
We had church - hadn't been there in a couple weeks, so it was nice to be there.  Plus we bagged up a bunch of shoes for the Shoe Drive.  The kids helped, which was super fun.  And we just had a nice time...  Quick lunch out, then the afternoon we did a lot of nothing!  I organized a few things, cleaned a little... but overall pretty quiet.  K and I also went and got him some new tennis shoes.  

Lots of pictures!!
last day of dance camp!  So cute!

Love this!




Those are all the MIS matched shoes!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment