Thursday, June 7, 2018

Random K and Cora stuff

Random stuff.

Cora's been pulling the "I don't want to go to school" thing to me for the past couple weeks... not every day, but at least a couple times a week.  She has no reason, she just says it and it instantly irritates me.  So... this morning she said it to me, and I completely walked away.  We'll try the ignoring thing and see how that works. ha.

Kayson's almost a full week into summer already!  CRAZY!  BTB is already in full swing too - swimming already this week and a HOT I Cubs game!  He'll also do a week of basketball camp, and a week with me.  Then at the end of the summer, he'll have 9 days that we don't have BTB for him...  I'll take time off, he'll probably hang with Grandma JeanAnn a couple days, Aunt Tricia volunteered, and we have the option of spending a day with a friend too.  It'll get covered, and for some reason - this year, I'm less than stressed about it.  Which is great for me.  ha.

Kayson's really improving at baseball... like a lot.  He's hitting better, he's just doing well.  Last week in particular, he had a great league game - an amazing hit (triple for him, cuz he's so darn quick); and he pitched really well too.  It was so fun to watch him.

He's also going through a little attitude stage too.  He's not as 'lovey' on me as he used to be.  He gets tired which turns into super crabby to me.  I don't like it!!!

Back to Cora - miss attitude is what I'd like to call her.  Her and I are struggling lately.  Big time.  She literally does not listen to a word I say.  We were in the car coming home from a game, she had my phone (as she told me she just wanted to look at pictures).  Fine.  A few minutes later, I nicely told her to give my phone back.  Silence. I asked again and she still didn't respond.  So then Ryan says something and she instantly gives the phone back and tears up.  I mean really!!?  So annoying.  I'm just over this crappy phase...

Cora's taken a dance camp this week... and it's gone really well.  The first day she was shy/nervous/wasn't sure what to expect, but the remaining days she's done awesome.  They are 'learning' a dance to a Troll's song, and she's shown us a little of it.  And I was able to sneak a few videos yesterday when I picked her up!  So freaking cute.  I loved it.

The kids are happy, and healthy - thank god.  I just want them to be more respectful to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment