Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A few Kayson days

This week we kept Kayson home from BTB.  We are going on a little 'vacation' away with my family tomorrow, so we didn't feel we needed to pay for only 3 days.  I worked from home a little... and Ryan took some time off too. 

So Monday, K and I didn't do much - only because I did need to work!  But we went for a quick lunch with my friend Katie, which was fun.  He got antsy at the end of lunch, and couldn't sit still (imagine that!), so he showed Katie the "floss".  She attempted it, and failed.  Too funny.

Tuesday I worked most of the day... and we had Duke come over and K and him played all day.  We did go for lunch together.  It was a good day. 

And today, I didn't work.  So we did this and that around the house this morning... then Ryan, me and K went for lunch, did a few errands, took some of K's money to the bank, and went putt-putt golfing... oh, and got ice cream.  Super great day with him... and I think we wiped him out.  

He's got a busy couple days ahead, plus throwing baseball in there (in forecasted super hot temps again).  





No comments:

Post a Comment