Sunday, November 19, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
We grabbed supper and brought it back home... and honestly that's about it.  Again, by Friday I'm worn out.

Saturday:
We actually had a fairly good day...  funny to write that out, because typically there's problems on a Saturday when Dad is gone.  Kayson was able to go to the last Iowa football game with Ryan... and took his friend, Carter K.  They had a good time...  Ryan may or may not be thrilled with two boy 3rd graders and the obnoxious stuff they talk about... but whatever. :)  Ryan did his good deed.  ha.  They survived!

While the boys were gone, Cora and I did well together.  Again, funny to write that.  She played with Olivia for a little bit in the morning - I did some cleaning and such.  Then her and I did a few errands, she helped me clean a bathroom (which she was pretty good at!), we snuggled, we played... and we even took a little rest.  #winforme  It was a decent afternoon.  

Hope and Logan then came to visit...  Cora typically gets a little wild when we have company, but she did pretty good with them... Hope is so good with her (just like the other big cousins).  Thank God.  Anyway, we hung out and visited... had pizza, and that's about it.  It was a nice night at home.  
Ryan and K got home around 7:30.  Tired. 

Sunday:
Church... and this is where our day turned around (compared to Saturday!)  Both kiddos weren't on the best behavior and I was not having it.  Once at home... they were pretty naughty, then they would have a 'good' streak... then back to being brats.  Wow.  I was (and still do) have a super short fuse with them.  

Between dealing with them... I did get the Christmas trees out and up, and they are super pretty.  I can't say it puts me in the spirit yet, but it's done... and I hope to enjoy the lights tonight, in the quiet.  :)



Good helper.
K and Carter K


They have a great tree... and do a great job of decorating.

She looks tired, and old.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment