Thursday, August 24, 2017

Long weekend (Monday & Tuesday)

BEHIND POST...  but needed to post it.  Oops.
Update on Kayson - 
Sunday morning he seemed pretty good...  but then before we were heading to church, he complained of his tummy hurting again.  The doc had told Ryan to try Tums or even Zantac... so we gave him a Zantac (hoping that would help)... and it seemed to. 

By the time church was over, and we were home - he seemed good.  He actually started flag football practice, so Ryan and him did that - and again, all good. 

Ryan had to leave for SD around 1:30 Sunday (which breaks my heart...  I bawled like a baby).  I just hate having him gone... and especially over 7 hours away.  Anyway, Cora took a rest - and Kayson layed down too, but didn't sleep.  He just relaxed, and was good.  Fast forward - Sunday night he was perfectly fine - like talking back, fighting with Cora...  back to 100% he said.  Which I feel good about.  Finally. 

Monday - We took Cora to daycare (she took treats to school for her birthday, and she was excited! and she started a new room!)  K and I hung out and did some shopping and that's about it.  We kept pretty 'low' all day...  I just wanted to make sure that he was ok.  He did eat for me and got pretty feisty during the day... so I knew he was better. 

Monday late afternoon we went to Open House for school! 

Tuesday - Cora was at daycare for the morning.  K and I did an errand (and still seemed good).  Then they had dentist appointments - K's 6 month check, and Cora's check too (mainly look at that cavity).  They both did AMAZING.  I was so thrilled.  Kayson is just getting more comfortable, which is nice.  And Cora really didn't hesitate at all.  I'm sure it helped with brother there, but man, I was impressed.

We then got Kayson's hair buzzed... we hit up a park (where they were super annoying!), and then just hung out at home. 

Overall, it was a nice long weekend staying at home...  I definitely didn't miss work, but I also know I can't be a stay at home mom.  I just don't have it in me.  I don't have the patience.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment