Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday -- and Sick Kayson?

I'm not going to lie. I'm really, REALLY glad it's Friday.  I'm home actually - which is nice, but unfortunately, I'm home with a little boy who doesn't feel 100%.  

I got a call right about 11 this morning --- school nurse explained to me that Kayson turned white as a ghost while getting in line for lunch.  He said he didn't feel well, his tummy hurt and he was lethargic.  (and nervous I'm sure - as he has that part of me in him).  Lucky him.  Anyway, I dropped everything at work, and picked him up.  

He had some color to him, but he definitely wasn't himself... and he was tired.  (Not feeling well and worrying about it wears a kid out - and a Mom).  We are now home - he's resting.  He didn't have a fever an hour ago - just didn't feel good, he kept saying.  So, I'm working... and updating the blog (cuz I can).  It's been a long week.  

Ryan's been around this week... but we've all been just blah.  No excitement.  I could blame it on the weather being so droopy, and then with a small teaser of sun... just give me the sun (a warm sun) and about 65 degrees, consistently!!   I think we all need a good nights rest and start a weekend off with just us. 

We'll see how things go with Kayson...  of course, I'm worried sick, cuz that's what I do.  *thumbs up*

My sister says a bug is going around, but so is strep.  And in the past, Kayson doesn't actually have a sore throat with strep, he gets the low grade fever and upset tummy.  So... we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment