Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Random - COLD/Snow & Basketball

It's been cold here...  really cold.  We got a little snow yesterday too.  So a fresh blanket of snow on the ground --- and who's going to ask to go outside?  Our kids!!!  Kayson even told me "Mom - it's 21 degrees, that's pretty warm!!"  well, it is... kinda, compared to 2 degrees!

So tonight when we got home, they got bundled up, and were outside for about 30 minutes.  I took pics, watched them play together, throw snow, play hide-and-seek in the snow!, and laugh.  I guess that's when they are the happiest.






I'm finally getting around to posting a few pics from Kayson's first basketball practice/game from Saturday.  I'll take more as the season goes on, but here are a few.   I noticed I was not at the right angle - I got a lot of pictures of his back or side!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment