Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekend

So... another week is gone, and another weekend.  It's so depressing.
Friday evening we stayed in...  we had a long week and it was just best to stay home, just us.  Saturday morning, Ryan and Mike (along with two others) headed to the IA game.  Cora let me sleep til around 7, which was nice... Kayson slept til about 8:30.  Even nicer.  We had a pretty good morning, until it got closer to lunch time.  I'm not sure what happens to Kayson, but he gets a terrible attitude when it's close to eating time... OR when it's close to having someone come visit.  JeanAnn was coming to visit for a bit, and do an errand...  Kayson just struggles to show respect (mostly to me) and listen.  I don't get it.   Anyway...  he did straighten up, and JeanAnn took him with her to do her errands.  I enjoyed some quiet while Cora rested.  

Once Ryan got home from the game, we packed up and headed up to Clarion.  It was a long drive with the kids.  I don't know if we (as parents) were short tempered or what, but it was a long trip.  I couldn't wait to get to my sisters.  ha.  Anyway, we got settled at Tricia's... and let the kids play, and we just sat and talked and laughed a lot.  We had a really good time.  It was exactly what I needed.  

This morning we headed to church - my nieces and nephew (Eden, Lindsay & Ryan) were being confirmed at church.  We felt it was important to be there.  Kayson did really well during church - Cora was a typical 2 year old.  Talking (loudly), not sitting still and just being busy.  We had lunch with everyone, then we headed home.  We all were tired... not much talking on the way home, two sleeping kids.  

That's all I've got for a 'weekend' update.  It was busy... it went by way too fast... it's a blur a little.  

Here's to a better week...

No comments:

Post a Comment