Monday, May 22, 2023

Weekend - Baseball and CESOD Tryouts!

We aren't even finished with Cora's 3rd year, but we are trying out for the 4th year!  Crazy how that works... and how fast the season really went.  

Last year at tryouts, we had a hard time...  nerves, wasn't feeling well/right...  But this year, she did well.  She was a little nervous, but she did great - she marched right in there and did her best.  This year, the Juniors had to put together a 30 second solo, that they choreographed.  She worked on it about a week - and got it down just right.  She did well - no help from me.  


Baseball was this weekend as well...  I unfortunately had to miss the first game Saturday just due to running Cora.  But that game was a loss... and the second one that I saw, was a win.  A good win, the boys had to battle.  Unfortunately, Sunday was a terrible game.  We were quite embarrassed actually - the boys were NOT together, pitching was awful.  I felt bad, but man, we need to be better than that.  I know Kayson was disappointed. 


The rest of the Sunday was pretty good.  Ryan slept most of the afternoon...  Kids and I hung out... the weather was gorgeous, I got my first sunburn of the year.  I took Boomer to the dog park, the kids and I went fishing (well, Kayson fished), Cora and I walked around.  Kayson did some driving too.  







No comments:

Post a Comment