Friday, May 26, 2023

Cora - Last day of 4th grade!

Oh 4th grade - it's been good...  so many things have happened in 4th grade for this girl.  School part is good - she's gotten more confident with math, she does great at reading and writing, and is helpful and kind.  I'd say that's a success.

The broken arm thing was a big hurdle for class - just because she was trying to manage that, and manage her worries at dance too.  Her teacher, Ms. DeMarco, was amazing... kind, helpful and always talked with Cora about things.  I appreciated that.  We also had an episode of bullying... Cora and friends were being bullied. It was disgusting and hurtful...  no kid should ever be treated like that, whether they are kidding or not.  It was handled, and again, thankful for the teachers and Principle.  And then most recently - girl drama.  Oh boy, I know this one won't end this year, but man, I'm ready for summer to be here and for Cora not to see some of those girls.  I know Cora is not perfect, but when there is a story daily about a few other girls - I'm over it. 

So... here's to summer - and moving on to 5th grade!




No comments:

Post a Comment