Friday, May 26, 2023

Kayson - Last day of 8th grade!

How in the world did this happen?  This year went so fast!!  8th grade was an adjustment for Kayson - honestly.  I mean, he's a good student, but he is also pretty lazy!!!  We did have to get on him quite a bit regarding grades...  as this year was just a taste of what grades are really like.  Next year, as a freshman, those grades to go a GPA.  Kayson realizes that, and I am hopeful that next year, he will try harder. 

Toughest class for him - English and Algebra I. 

Best class - Choir.  ha. 

Regardless, the year is over...  it's crazy. 

I take this picture every year - beginning and end.  This year was the first year Kayson rolled his eyes at me.  Man, that is a true slap in the face that my kid is getting old!!  But he did it for me... and I hugged him tight afterwards.  ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment