Friday, September 9, 2022

Allergies :(

Writing this one down.  Allergies suck!  ha.  

Both Cora and I have been miserable the last couple months...  and I believe us being at the farm the last weekend for two days, really put us over the edge. 

I have been so miserable... so I went to the doctor today.  Typically I can fight through this, but I was irritated.  I don't have a sinus infection YET, he did say it probably would have turned into one.  But right now, we are concentrating on the allergy portion.  So he gave me a shot to help.  Man I hope this helps and doesn't make me feel 'weird'.  I just want them to calm down and not be itchy anymore.  

Next week we go to Cora's well check - I'm going to ask what to do for her, as she can be pretty miserable too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment