Monday, May 23, 2022

#5 13U baseball tournament - USSSA Swing for the Fences (Dike/Cedar Falls)

Champions again!

Ryan and K (and team) headed to Dike Saturday morning...  a tournament that we've never played in before (or at least against teams we've never played against).  Aces went 2-0 on Saturday...  good games, and from what I could tell, Kayson did great at pitching.  

Saturday night Jarren's parents hosted the team - hot dogs, burgers, fire pit, drinks and a little football in the backyard.  So nice of them.  Both Ryan and Kayson said it was great.  

Sunday they played around 11:30 I think - came out with a win, then into the championship game!  From what I was told - they shouldn't have won, but they did!  ha.  Makes me laugh.  I mean - why would the team have the championship go smooth and flawless, right?  Regardless they came out with some more bling!!  Proud of them!  










No comments:

Post a Comment