Monday, May 9, 2022

2022 Mother's Day weekend & #3 13U baseball tournament - May Madness

Friday night was free... like free, free, with nothing to do.  I sat outside for awhile and watched Cora play with neighbors...  then we just chilled.  
Saturday, Kayson had a baseball tournament near by - which was nice. And to top it off, the sun was out and it was a beautiful day!  Finally!!  We all got a little sun too...  my neck is sore!  Oops.  The boys won one game, then the second game ended in a tie.  Hate those!

We got home and just enjoyed a quiet night. 

Sunday was Mother's Day.  Always one of those days that hits harder than others...  definitely blessed to have my kiddos and thankful that God chose me to raise them.  But knowing my Mom is not here, hurts.  I hate it.  And I hate that I'm not close to Clarion to go to 'see' her.  And to top Sunday off - it was a rainy, icky day!  It's always crappy on Mom's day!  WHY!  We had baseball - which was delayed about 3 hours...  and unfortunately, we didn't "show up" for that game.  It was tough, so we headed home after that game.   The rest of the day was relaxing.  I did get groceries, then I just relaxed, listening to Ryan snore!  GRR.   But it was a pretty good day, and the kids got me some nice things.  I'm very blessed. 















No comments:

Post a Comment