Monday, December 20, 2021

Girls Weekend/Coralville Classic basketball tournament

The week and weekend went pretty fast. 

Kayson's braces treated him pretty well - he was sore for about 4 days or so...  we've been doing a little Tylenol to knock the main pain...  he seems to be eating fairly normal, and not too many complaints.  

Friday night, Ryan and K headed to Coralville.  There was a basketball tournament over there - the entire weekend (starting Saturday early afternoon, ending late Sunday afternoon).  Cora and I decided to just stay home.  They boys did well - winning 2 out of 4, apparently tho getting killed the last couple games.  They were short a kid, but also the teams were much taller.  We've got to get those boys to grow tall!!

I think Ryan and K had a good time... I mean, they don't really tell me much, but they survived!  Saturday night they went to the Iowa Women's basketball game, taking Jaden with too.  Brittlyn was dancing there, and they didn't have anything else to do.  Tickets were cheap, and it was something to do.  I'm glad they went... and were able to see Britt and talk with Niky.  Sunday they just hung out at the hotel - making for a long day... then two games in the afternoon.  They got home about 8:00 Sunday night.  

One picture:


Cora and I kept busy on Saturday...  did some shopping and finishing up some wrapping.  She loves to help wrap gifts, which is fun.  We also met up with Tiff and Zaylee to get our nails done.  So much fun.  Then the rest of the day was just chilling.  We watched a little Christmas movie and that was that!  Sunday Cora had dance...  I did some cleaning while she was there, then more relaxing in the afternoon.  I have to say - should have done more, but it was really nice to just sit and watch a couple random movies on TV.  I enjoyed it!





It was a nice weekend.  Kids just have a couple days of school then they have winter break.  I know we will go crazy together, but I'm happy to have them home and just be together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment