Sunday, September 27, 2020

Weekend

It's Sunday afternoon... it's quiet, it's cold out and I'm loving it.  Kayson's flag football game got cancelled due to some heavy rain we had this morning, but now he's at a little basketball practice outside with his new team.   Cora, Boomer and I are just relaxing... 

Our weekend has been good...  very nice, and productive too.  Friday night, we had Scott, Niky and Duke over for pizza.  So fun seeing them... We sat and ate, drank, and talked for hours... so nice. Cora (and all of us) wished Britt could have been with us! 

Saturday we hung out at home most of the day.  I was so productive with some organizing!  I organized the pantry, which was needed.  I can't say it's the best it can be, but it's so much better!  Cora and I also worked on her closet for the 100th time.  There's got to be a better way!!!  I literally hate that space.    Regardless, we tossed some things and organized.  It was a good project. 

We also relaxed a little, so that was good.  Saturday late afternoon, the kids had a photo shoot with our friend Katie.  So fun, so easy.  I'm so thankful my kids are 'ok' with doing professional pictures... such a precious thing to have.  

Saturday night we just stayed in...  

and today - church, no flag football, dance, groceries, basketball, laundry, and a little cleaning.  It's a very Fall day, good day to just relax at home... 






No comments:

Post a Comment