Sunday, September 13, 2020

Weekend

Another week has passed... and another weekend too.  Now that we are 'back to a little normalcy', things are busy... and the days are going fast. 

Friday I took the day off... I've been meaning to take a day for just me.  I feel the past 6 months has just been a blur and now that the kids are back to school, I just felt I needed a day.  I ended up meeting Sarah for a little shopping day, as well as lunch, then Jen met up with us a little in the afternoon.  It was nice to hang with them a little...  and just have a 'free' day. 

Friday night, Hud and Caleb stayed with us... Kayson has been complaining that now that they are in middle school, they don't really see each other very often. So...  Friday was a boys night.  They are such great kids...  and they had a great time.  

Saturday we got up and started the day.  Ryan worked.  The boys played all morning.  Cora did well - played a little with the boys, then with Olivia.  I cleaned and got out my fall decorations.  It was a great morning, so much got done, and it was just a great day. 

Saturday night we went out to church for a little gathering...  to get to know the interim pastor and just get some fresh air.  The turnout was small, but we had a nice time.  The kids worked hard at getting the campfire going, so they enjoyed that. 

Sunday we had church outside, which was nice... a beautiful day.  Then Cora had dance, then Kayson started flag football.  Ryan and Jarren are coaching again, so that's fun... and most of our team is Aces baseball boys, which is even more fun.  It's fun for the boys... gives them something to do on a Sunday afternoon all while seeing their friends!  Win win. 











No comments:

Post a Comment