Friday, July 3, 2020

Struggling couple weeks

We had a busy week...  but also a struggling week(s) - kids have struggled.  

Cora had a summer dance camp all week, in the morning.  So that was super nice for her to have something to do in the morning.  Kayson just layed around unfortunately.  Their time with Hope has been a struggle...  they've been super disrespectful and rude, and it makes me so mad and embarrassed.   They pretty much don't listen to her, and don't want to do anything she suggests, which is frustrating.  I know they are bored... I know they are 'uncertain' of the future of school, etc...  I get it.  But they need to learn and be better.  

I sure hope that Hope is not too frustrated... I've said "sorry" to her (for their behavior) too many times!!

We did have a few fun moments...  did some tie-dying, which was fun.  Hope did help Kayson with some baseball stuff - going to the fields, so that was nice.    Just not enough to do... unfortunately, and when the kids are lazy, it's even harder!!!  #frustratedmomma










No comments:

Post a Comment