Monday, July 13, 2020

Baseball Tournament #6

Our weekend was baseball...  we played in Pella this weekend, really nice facility.  

We had two games Saturday...  and they were both wins, the boys did well!  Fun to win.  Cora and I headed back to DSM, as Boomer was at the kennel, and honestly, I had no interest in staying in a hotel.  Ryan and K stayed in Pella at a hotel with a bunch of the teammates.  I think they had a nice time.  

Sunday morning we were back up and at em...  taking Mandi with us, so that was a super nice drive to have her to chat with.  Aces won their first game, did well...  but unfortunately went up against the champion of the tourney, and we lost.  We played fine, just not enough!!  

It was a pretty good weekend...  Cora did well for me, which was nice.  Kayson played well too... 



I love this picture. 






No comments:

Post a Comment