Friday, May 1, 2020

Work from Home/No School/COVID-19 - Week 5

Not one of our best weeks... We had such a nice weekend, that apparently we couldn't continue with the week!  I was crabby... like bad.  I'm over this... and I KNOW we have a long ways to go.  I'm tired of trying to teach my kids... and I KNOW we have a long ways to go.  I know all this, but it doesn't mean I can't complain and be frustrated!!!

The kids and I both got pretty frustrated a couple of the days of school work.  I just sometimes feel so overwhelmed - attempting to do my own work and focus on that... while the kids needing my help.  It's just hard to manage some days. 

BUT we did have a few nice moments.  The weather has been amazing, so that always helps.  We got out again for a picnic lunch.   
 



Cora is writing a Fiction story.





No comments:

Post a Comment