Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Kayson - BIKE

Kayson has never been interested in riding a bike.  He's always had a bike to use, but it just never got used, even with training wheels.  

But yesterday, he, Olivia and Cora were hanging out...  they went for a bike ride (him scooter ride), and he came back and said he wanted to learn how to ride a bike!  He's never said that!  I jumped all over it, but he really didn't want my help.  So Olivia and Cora helped him... using Cora's bike.  

After about 30 minutes, he was actually riding it... slowly, but he was doing it!  I was so proud of him.  Then he decided to try Olivia's bigger bike... that didn't go as well, he got really mad and a little embarrassed...  which is fine.  We'll just keep trying!  

Regardless, I'm super proud of him.  Not sure if it'll go anywhere, but I kind of think it will.  I at least hope soon, we can buy him a bike!  ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment