Monday, May 20, 2019

Weekend & Eden/Lindsay/Ryan HS Graduation

Friday:
We had a free night...  again, was great.  Berger's pool was put up, so Cora and Olivia demanded to get into it... and it was FREEZING cold!!!  But they had a blast for about 20 minutes.  We just hung out the rest of the night... pretty low key.

Saturday:
No baseball this weekend...  so we just hung out.  Ryan went to church to do stuff.  I worked around the house a little...  I'm having a garage sale soon, so I started prepping for that.  But honestly, I didn't get very far - as I was not motivated at all.

It was a pretty nice day, so we did some things outside, but really was pretty lazy most of the day. 

Saturday night we got together with our church friends...  we originally were going to go out to the church and grill and let the kids play outside, but with the rain, we decided to go out for supper.  It wasn't all that successful, just because of the kids.  It's tough keeping them happy/busy at a restaurant when the adults really just want to sit and talk.  Lots of spilled drinks, and hollering at kids.  Kind of frustrating.

Sunday:
Church...  then I headed up to Clarion for Eden, Lindsay and Ryan's HS graduation!!  I can't believe they've graduated and are moving on.  I'm so proud of them and love them so much.  It was a nice afternoon.

Ryan and the kids just stayed back home...  Ryan had a church meeting, and K had baseball practice, so it just didn't work out for them to all come.  They didn't do much from what I was told...  I'm sure Kayson was on his electronics way too much.  Gotta change that.

Otherwise, it was a fairly good weekend...  it was nice to be with my family a little bit. 

So proud of these kids.  Ryan, Linds & Ed





Olivia and Cora! 

Cleaning baby doll in the sink while watching YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment