Wednesday, April 25, 2018

LifeTouch Photography

Over the past 3 months (seems like more), I've been working with LifeTouch photography to update our church photo directory.  This was an idea that was thrown out several times last year (2017), and with our search for a new pastor, etc... it did kind of get pushed under the rug.  Then finally - it was brought up one more time - and I volunteered to step in and 'run' with it.

What a process!  BUT - over the past two days (Monday and Tuesday), were the photography sessions...  we had about 45 families/members come in and be photographed.  and it went well (minus a few bumps late last night with getting behind schedule).  But overall, that 'step' is done, and now we move onto the next step. 

It's been a big ordeal and something that I stressed about a little!  I'm glad to say that we are near the end!!  I appreciate all the volunteers and our secretary's help along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment