Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Kids - Stuff, Things They Say/Do

I should have started a post like this a long time ago...  there are so many random things the kids do or say that I need to write down.  Funny things, not funny things, etc.    I'm going to try to be better at this!

Cora:
  • She has a great little imagination...  uses it all the time --- playing with baby dolls, playing in the tub, and always re-inventing the things that are said at school.  This is sometimes interesting!
  • Her and Kayson were playing with the cash register last night.  I got on video her telling me all about her "store".  Kayson was her "helper", and he helps her and that he is "kind of her brother".  Which made me giggle... but then she proceeded to tell me that "Kayson is my husband!"  aaahahah what?!?!  Hilarious. 
  • She tells me all the time - "Mom I want to be just like you.  Can I have those shoes when I get bigger?  Can I have my hair like you, but I want it longer."  Stuff like that. 
  • Cora also wants to have a baby.  She wants a "baby in her tummy and that baby will grow to be healthy, then the baby can come out."   Oh boy.  I've explained she can't have a baby til she's married.  ha. 

Kayson:
  • Kayson is our sweet one in the morning.  He gets up nicely, no real fights.  He always gives me a hug and tells me good morning.  I'll ask how he slept --- "good".  
  • He can get really mad at me lately -- specifically today.  He was able to take a drink to school today for their snack time.  He wanted a Gatorade.  well...  I failed to look to see if we had one last night... and then this morning he was completely devastated.  And pissed.  Oh he was so mad at me.  I told him we didn't have time to stop somewhere to get one... so he could do the flavor packet in some water.  He was less than thrilled.  And literally wouldn't speak to me on the way to school... and wouldn't even hug me when I left.  WOW.  
    • He said tonight when I picked him up - "I'm still a little mad at you Mom."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment